The Public Interest Law Centre took the Home Office to court in 2017 and ended operations that saw Immigration Enforcement arrest and deport European people who were sleeping rough.
We have expanded our work to monitor and defend the rights of European nationals who are homeless, at risk of homelessness or vulnerably housed.
We continue our work with EEA nationals around issues concerning
- Settled Status applications and info on forthcoming changes
- Compensation claims against Home Office for unlawful detention
- Welfare and Housing rights legal challenges
- Economic and Social rights during Brexit
- NHS Charging for European nationals
Our new leaflet is off to the printers – if you need copies for your agency or a client drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org