Where we are unable to act in a matter we will provide details of an appropriate alternative provider, or alternatively you can contact the Law Centres Network on 020 3627 1330 to locate your nearest Law Centre.

Name of firm Telephone number Description, if any
Turn2Us 0808 802 2000 A national charity providing practical help to people who are struggling financially.
Money Advice Service 0800 138 7777 Support over the phone, or online advice and downloadable guides to help improve your finances.
Mary Ward Legal Centre 020 7831 7079 Mary Ward provide specialist legal advice on welfare benefit and tax credit issues, to people that live, work or study in the London Borough of Camden. They do not offer basic benefit checks or form filling for new claims
Z2K 020 7259 0801 A charity providing specialist legal help to people of working age, living in London who are entitled to means- tested benefits. Focusing on appealing benefits that have been stopped and complications with Universal Credit such as incorrect and delayed payments, right to reside issues and problems with the Work Capability Assessment.
Civil Legal Advice  0345 345 4 345